ABOUT SONNY RINALA
Golf is a game that should be enjoyed by everyone from beginner to Tour player. Along with improving swing mechanics, players also may need improvement in the areas of golf course management, golf psychology, golf equipment, practice time productivity, tournament scheduling, and overall physical well-being.Educating players in these areas, and creating a successful team atmosphere are essential in EVERY players’ overall success.
We not only offer you a standard golf lesson…we build relationships that will hopefully last a lifetime. With that being said, we have also built strong relationships with top professionals in the fields of golf equipment, mental coaching,and physical fitness/training. Together we help golfers from all across the country reach their goals…and beyond. Rinala Golf Instruction has one goal – to help you become the best golfer you can be.
And don't be fooled by thinking the learning process only happens during the months when the weather is beautiful - we use the cold months of fall and winter to our competitive advantage. If there are serious adjustments we have to make mechanically in your golf swing, we use the off-season months to develop and perfect them. That way these adjustments will be ready to be implemented into your overall game by the beginning of the spring season. And if your improvement has to deal more with mental strategies, course management, or physical improvement - we address these facets with our team of trainers, statisticians, and mental coaches to help nurture our goal of overall off-season improvement.
You only have one shot at forever. So make it count. Contact Sonny Rinala today, and lets start making strides towards attaining those goals. We hope to hear from you soon.
- Cincinnati native
- Four year letter winner in golf @ Summit Country Day High School
- Played college golf 1 yr for the University of Dayton, and 3 yrs for the University of Cincinnati
- Played the Central Florida mini tours from 1995-1998
- Started teaching the game professionally in 1996 as PGA Apprentice Professional in the North Florida Section of the PGA of America
- Coached the University of Cincinnati mens golf team in 2004 and 2005
- Have been a PGA Class “A” Professional since 2002
- Represented the the Southern Ohio in the annual Ohio Cup in 2002 and 2004
- $60/hr. – Jr. & College Golfers
- $80/ hr. – Adults
- $100. Per Person
Includes : Trackman evaluations, range sessions, short game lessons, playing lessons, tournament schedule creation, live tournament evaluation (as much as possible), both physical and psychological professional referrals, and consistent contact via text message or phone call throughout the year
- 1 session per week for the calendar year – one hour sessions – prepaid $2800
- 1 session per week for the calendar year – 90 min sessions. – prepaid $3600
- 2 sessions per week for the calendar year – one hour sessions – prepaid $4600
- 2 sessions per week for the calendar year – 90 min. sessions – prepaid $6500